Exide Inva Tubular IT850 (230 AH)
- Brand: Exide
- M.R.P.: ₹30,666.24
Price: ₹18,591.50 In Stock
- Ex Tax: ₹23,797.12
Exide Inva Tubular IT850 (230 AH) Description
Enjoy ideal power backup solutions for your home with Exide Inva Tubular IT850!
Exide INVA tubular IT850 batteries are made using the most advanced Torr Tubular technology and are customized
exclusively for Home UPS and Inverter applications. They have rugged internal elements required for withstanding
frequent and long power cuts. The thick tubular plates casted in high pressure (100 bar) Hadi casting machines
ensure a long life and its through partition intercell connections ensure an even better voltage profile on discharge.
The result; a steady discharge during power outages of long duration and also enhanced service life.
Exide Inva Tubular IT850 are Lead acid storage batteries designed for home UPS and Inverter application ensuring
availability of uninterrupted and regulated power during mains failure or dip in input voltage.
Exide Inva Tubular batteries use technology that seals the active material in polyester tubes called gauntlets, instead
of pasting it on the surface of the plate which prevents active material from shedding. The spines which form the
backbone of the positive plate are cast under high presssure from low antimony leas alloy with selenium, copper,
tin and arsenic, to protect the lead support from anodic corrosion, ensuring long battery life.
- Ideal power backup solutions for your home UPS and Inverter application.
- Advanced Torr Tubular technology makes the battery withstand frequent and long power cuts.
- Thick tubular plates ensure long life of the battery.
- Intercell connections ensures better voltage profile on discharge.
- Long Life – 1200 Cycles @ 80% DOD
- Owing to their toughness and durability, Exide Inva Tubular batteries can operate at extreme temperatures.
- Provides more Electrolyte per Ampere Hour.
- Works smoothly even in high cyclic applications involving frequent and prolonged power outages.