Exide Inva Tubular IT750 (200 AH)
- Brand: Exide
- M.R.P.: ₹28,588.56
Price: ₹17,332.00 In Stock
- Ex Tax: ₹22,184.96
Exide Inva Tubular IT750 (200 AH) Description
Exide INVA Range of tubular batteries are made using the most advanced Torr Tubular technology and are customized exclusively for Home UPS and Inverter applications. They have rugged internal elements required for withstanding frequent and long power cuts. The thick tubular plates casted in high pressure (100 bar) Hadi casting machines ensure a long life and its through partition intercell connections ensure an even better voltage profile on discharge.
The result; a steady discharge during power outages of long duration and also enhanced service life.
Exide Inva Tubular it750 200ah battery are Lead acid storage batteries designed for home UPS and Inverter application ensuring availability of uninterrupted and regulated power during mains failure or dip in input voltage.
Exide Inva Tubular batteries use technology that seals the active material in polyester tubes called gauntlets, instead of pasting it on the surface of the plate which prevents active material from shedding. The spines which form the backbone of the positive plate are cast under high pressure from low antimony leas alloy with selenium, copper, tin and arsenic, to protect the lead support from anodic corrosion, ensuring long battery life.
- Ideal power backup solutions for your home UPS and Inverter application.
- Advanced Torr Tubular technology makes the battery withstand frequent and long power cuts.
- Thick tubular plates ensure long life of the battery.
- Intercell connections ensures better voltage profile on discharge.
- Long Life – 1200 Cycles @ 80% DOD
- Owing to their toughness and durability, Exide Inva Tubular it750 200ah batteries can operate at extreme temperatures.
- Provides more Electrolyte per Ampere Hour.
- Works smoothly even in high cyclic applications involving frequent and prolonged power outages.